Frank X. Wright
- General Management
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and R&D Management
Areas of Instruction
- Introduction to Management
- Enterprise and Economic Development
- International Business
Professor Wright has also taught Negotiations in International Markets (Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Graduate School of Management) and an Entrepreneurship Course (EntrePrep Summer Institute, Kauffman Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership).
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Naval Postgraduate School
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of New Mexico
Research & Publications
Professor Wright’s management research explores understanding the “best practices” of management where advanced technology depends on foreign direct investment for the purposes of regional development. His andragogical research explores electronic mediated educational technologies and their exploitation for independent student development and subject mastery.