ICFR Seminar Series
The International Center for Financial Research hosts a lecture series that brings to campus distinguished speakers from academia and business to share their research and views with RPI students and faculty.
Jerome S. Reinert, ’56 Visiting Executive Series
- Marshall N. Carter, New York Stock Exchange - September 2, 2009.
- Ezra Zask, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - December 3, 2008.
- Artero Estrella, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - October 1, 2008.
- Paul Bennett, New York Stock Exchange - January 15, 2008.
Finance Area Research Seminars
In addition, the ICFR hosts the occasional Finance Area Seminar Series. Recent participants have included:
- Gerald P. Dwyer Jr., Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Research Department - April 28, 2009
- Meher Manzur, Curtin University of Technology, Australia - March 31, 2009
- Rez Kabir, University of Sterling, Scotland - October, 2008
- Mark Flannery, Bank of America Eminent Scholar in Finance, Warrington College of Business, University of Florida - November, 2007